Revenge of the Kongs Revenge of the Kongs

0-o !!

*Gob smacked* ... She was.. and, the blood. Spine hanging out, bottom half missing... Im traumatised! How could U do that to the best character.. I mean, stab Baby Kong Please.. But Dixxy!
This animation was pretty good, (other than the above, but thats just me) Good sprite work, nice music cues. Anyway, i really just wanted to say.. Noooooooooo! Dixxy, why, why!!

COPS - NGPD(QUICKY) COPS - NGPD(QUICKY)

Can U spell...

Hypocrisy ?

ZOMG WALKING BLITZBALL II ZOMG WALKING BLITZBALL II

Ya'llmost had me fooled!

The preloader was sapoirb! But the actuallt flash was ... a blitzball walking down a poorly drawn ... whateva the hell that was before magically respawning at the begining... and the song was good... but the only credit you get for that is picking it..

11/25-GoldenGlock 11/25-GoldenGlock

GG Isn't alive...

It mearly moves when you jab it with a stick...

WTAHM Teaser WTAHM Teaser

I'm pointless Null aaand void... bit harsh

Nice song, but the still -ish background takes points away.
If theres going to be a real series that'd be cool, nighmares are a great premise, i just hope you dont consider nightmars as big scary monsers... cause a real nightmare is just slightly obscure peception and sudden confusion... but monsters don't hurt... But back to this... nice, ill pass it.

Elbot responds:

Well, there's a lot explained about the story on Miss Triplett's site if you bothered to visit it. The song is specifically aimed towards the iMAGNi, a race of dream beings representing color and emotion. It's actually pretty interesting if you want to look into it. There's just the whole NiGHTS aspect of the story that might throw a few people off.

LoZ - The Final Link LoZ - The Final Link

Good Movie... Real good... Like Full of Awesomenes

But... it really had nothing to do with zelda. I mean sure u themed it that way, but... U added Sepiroths Theme Music. And it so felt like FF8 when he got cut across the face.... And lastly... he looked nothing like Link, i mean, correct me if im wrong, but ive never sene link in a white tunic.

As for the movie... It was full of Awsomes goodness. Everything was captivating a su-poirb.

Not even the love of a thousand squirrles could beat this. {Such a good compliment i bet u've never met anything thats deserved it b4}

Thankyou... My rambling ends.

LeviFolds responds:

actualy, link wears a white tunic in the master quest of the original zelda game - but this is a modern link in a white SUIT

Playground Playground

There is no way this made it to front page without some kind of large bribe... furthermore, you can't even take the honour gracfully... yeah nah... my summary says it all